Forum Title: Old Delta Trim Valve Replacement
It's a Delta not a Moen. Sorry for the confusion. I am having a problem. The shower trim shown below is old and leaking a bit. I am trying just to replace it or rebuild it without doing any major plumbing like soldering or removing any piping. Is this even possible? I can't find a model number anywhere and I cant seem to find a direct replacement anywhere. The drop in vale doesn't seem to be used anymore and it is nearly impossible to find anything that I can just remove and replace without tearing out the tub to replace this one piece. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in Advance.
Category: Plumber Post By: MABEL MORAN (Fitchburg, MA), 03/29/2017

That is a Delta Scald Guard cartridge. Look for scald guard trim. I had some hits for handles and cover plates on Amazon.

- LYNN SCHNEIDER (Auburn, AL), 09/07/2017

Homeowner Resources & Services

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779