Forum Title: Need help from plumbers for venting issues
Please delete when possible
Category: Plumber Post By: BERNICE BANKS (Muskogee, OK), 08/29/2016

to pass an inspection, you will need a licensed plumber to pull a permit and install the work he will thin call for an inspection. you said you had a professional do this work. have them finish the job and have it inspected.

- COURTNEY ERICKSON (Montgomery, AL), 09/05/2017

OP ran away. Did not have a professional PLUMBER do the work. Evidently the professional was a professional HACK. I strongly support all competent DIYers who do their own work and will freely offer my advice. I condemn professionals who are not qualified to do the work they were hired to do. They are generally hired at cut rates by home owners looking for a deal. Home owners beware, you rarely get what you pay for with these con artists. Now in order to satisfy inspector and pass inspection, missing OP will have to pay a licensed plumber to re-do all the work they already paid for once. That is no good deal.

- JEREMY WATSON (Everett, WA), 09/27/2017

Have your licensed plumber finish the job. It is up to them to pass the inspection...unless you provided flawed detailed plans that were followed to the letter. Even then, the plumber's reputation and license is on the line if the work they did does not pass inspection. Again, have them finish the job.

- JEAN MURPHY (Rowlett, TX), 10/05/2017

Resources & Links For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779