Forum Title: Leaky pipe under house
I am trying to figure out what is leaking under my house. I can tell what it is and where it's coming from, but I don't know what it's called or what size to purchase (it does have a number on the side of it). Is there a way to find out or do I just need to take it apart? Most plumbing I've ever done is replaced the guts in my toilet, so any info would be awesome... as I have no idea what to do. Rather learn than call a plumber at this point... Thanks!
Category: Plumber Post By: REGINA BREWER (Bozeman, MT), 11/07/2016

I believe it is the pressure valve.

- SARA PRICE (Hillsboro, OR), 09/03/2017

yes, a picture,

- REGINA BREWER (Amarillo, TX), 09/17/2017

Can you take a pic and post it here? If not, I have no idea what you would be talking about.

- ROSA CHAPMAN (Blaine, MN), 09/25/2017

Support & Plumbing Resources For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779